Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleeping With A Broken Heart


Dear Dreamers

The guy I love, doesn’t love me back. Just to save you the time drowning your shoulder with tears and woeful cries filling your ears; I’ll sum it up, he can’t love me. If you want to believe he’s gay, hey by all means let’s just roll with that. I’m old enough to the point where I know not every man I want, will want me back but at the same time, a girl’s allowed to dream right? Prince Charming isn’t real, all those little Disney princesses dreamed of him as a knight in shining armor until her ‘true love’, which is never showed in the hour and a half movie just because they want to give us little girls something to look forward to, comes along. You can cry about it sure. Confide in chunky monkey while watching reruns of ‘Threes Company’ but nothing will satisfy nor fill that emptiness that’s inside. Just roll with the punches, take one for the team and continue life as if nothing happened. Continually pulling down your shirt to cover the bruised soul lying within. Nobody could possibly understand the pain you have experienced by you expressing yourself to him and not even getting a wince in return. Really? I can’t even get the decency to be denied and shot down but you have to leave me completely in the dark that I don’t know where I remain. I don’t know whether or not to label you as gay, confused or stupid. Not knowing could be the worst thing when it comes to love because you are so sure in the feeling you have towards him but he…isn’t so sure about you, which leaves you where? Sitting on a bed at 2:30 am typing endless rambling statements and questions to a bunch of ppl who have NO CLUE who or what you’re referring to…

-Sweet Dreams
Breezy

0 comments: